Serving Northern KY and the Surrounding Counties

FREE Initial Consultation!

Curtis H. Hatfield Attorney at Law - Logo

Experienced Bankruptcy representation

Curtis H. Hatfield Attorney at Law understands that in some situations, Bankruptcy may be the only alternative to get your finances back in order. We can assist with both Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcies and can help you to seek a fresh start to get out from under your debts.

If you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will often be able to eliminate most of your unsecured debt. Chapter 13 is meant to allow you to still make an effort to pay your debts and is often used to prevent the loss of a person's home or vehicle.


Filing for Bankruptcy can also stop garnishments, foreclosures and harassing phone calls that result from having unpaid debts.

Differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy options

Let's discuss your situation today

Call today for your FREE initial consultation!


Over 25 years of experience!


Independently owned practice.


Licensed and certified by the Kentucky Bar Association and Federal Courts for the 6th Circuit.


No fee unless you win for social security, disability or workers' compensation cases.

Curtis H. Hatfield Attorney at Law will not recommend bankruptcy proceedings unless he's certain it's the absolute best option available for you. He also proudly represents clients throughout the Northern Kentucky area, including Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant and Pendleton counties.


Let us provide the debt relief that you need! Call Mr. Hatfield at 859-431-0030 for your first appointment which is free of charge!

bankruptcy foreclosure bankruptcy

Should you file for bankruptcy?

If your answer to any of the following questions is a yes, then you can consider filing for bankruptcy.


  • Are you behind on your mortgage? Are you facing foreclosure now or in the near future?

  • Has your vehicle been repossessed or are you facing repossession of your vehicle?

  • Do you have debt that is so overwhelming that you are unable to pay?

  • Do you have overbearing student loans?

  • Do you have tax money owed that you are unable to handle?